Governor Jared Polis addressed the state this afternoon to provide critical updates on the stay-at-home order. He started with some good news, announcing that Eagle County will be the first in the state to “reopen.”
Acá les compartimos información en espa?ol actualizada sobre COVID-19 y las medidas proactivas tomadas localmente para frenar la propagación potencial, los impactos, y el da?o del virus en el valle Roaring Fork...
Pitkin County’s board of health Thursday laid out new changes to the Public Health Order, including timelines for construction to resume. Board members emphasized when that does happen, construction companies won’t be able to have more than 10 employees on a site, and will still need to practice social distancing, they'll also have to submit safety plans before starting up.
The Young Curators of the Roaring Fork put on a show at the Aspen Art Museum every April, but with COVID-19 closures, this batch of students had to get creative. Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program's Halle Zander checks in with the students to see how they've adapted to this new reality and changes to the exhibit. What We Are Made Of will open with a virtual public reception on Saturday, April 18, from 3–4 p.m. More info here .
- A 'Bitter Pill': Oktoberfest Canceled Due To Coronavirus
- PHOTOS: Lockdown In The World's Most Unequal Country
- 'No Unusual Signs' That Kim Jong Un's Health Is In Danger, South Korea Says
- Amazon Workers Stage New Protests Over Warehouse Coronavirus Safety
- Some Not-So-Small Companies Are Getting Small Business Loans Under PPP
- New Report Notes Rise In Coronavirus-Linked Anti-Semitic Hate Speech
- Maryland Buys 500,000 Test Kits From South Korea, Drawing Criticism From Trump
- Scripps National Spelling Bee Finals Are Canceled Due To Coronavirus
- Milwaukee Claims 7 Coronavirus Cases Tied To Controversial Wisconsin Election
- Airlines Offer Vouchers, Credits For Canceled Flights. Customers Want Cash